- We work directly with Navy Housing on a referral basis for all Active Duty Service Members. All active duty appointments can be made by calling the Navy housing office. The Navy Housing Office can be contacted through their website, via email at HawaiiHousing@navy.mil, or by telephone at (808) 474-1820 or (808) 474-1821 to begin the process.
- If you are Active Duty Navy -We recommend that you visit https://HOMES.mil/heat/apply to start your advanced application. This advanced application places you in direct contact with Navy Housing -- the first step in your housing search for Hawaii. You must also call the Navy housing office to create your appointment with them as well.
- If you are Active Duty from another branch of service- There is no need to complete the advanced application. You can make an appointment directly with one of the Navy Housing Counselors. The first step is calling the Navy housing office to make your initial application appointment.
- You are able to schedule your appointment with Navy Housing 30 days out from your arrival on island which is highly recommended during peak PCS season.
- Once you arrive on island - Your application for housing will be approved once you have checked in with your command.
- Meet with a Housing Counselor at Navy Housing where they will determine your eligibility.
- Your Navy Housing Counselor will walk you over to a representative with Ohana Military Communities the same day and schedule an appointment with a leasing specialist.
- Your appointment with a leasing specialist will be the same or next day and can be in-person or virtual. They will discuss specific options available to you or place you on a waitlist of your choice if a home is not readily available.
If you are a Civilian - There is no need for you to contact the Navy Housing office. Please contact our Leasing Office directly at (877) 494-8370 to speak with a Leasing Representative. You will be requested to provide proof of eligibility to determine your priority level and place you on a waitlist of your choice.