Click on a question to view the answer.

    General FAQs

  • Do I need to notify Hunt when I will be away from my home for more than two weeks?

    • Residents who will be away from their homes more than fourteen (14) days must notify the Neighborhood Management Office. The resident should leave an emergency contact number with Management in case of emergencies. 

  • Do I need to report changes that would affect my housing status?

    • Changes in pay, number of dependents, duty location, etc. must be reported to the Neighborhood Management Offices within fourteen (14) days. All information regarding your residence needs to remain current in the Neighborhood Management Office including phone numbers, automobile registration, pet information and emergency contacts. 

  • How do I report neighborhood issues?

    • Your NMO is open Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM to assist with your needs. You may call or visit to discuss any concerns. Please contact the management office to report neighbor concerns, abandoned vehicles, safety hazards, inoperative street lights and sprinklers, stray cats and dogs, noise violations, etc. Hunt wants to help ensure that you and your family are comfortable in your home and have peace of mind regarding your neighborhood. 

  • How do I submit a request to have maintenance repairs in my home?

    • Hunt Military Housing Property Management, LLC (Hunt) provides preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance (service calls) and change-of-occupancy maintenance with in-house maintenance technicians. Our Maintenance Technicians are responsible to the Maintenance Supervisors and Property Managers for the quality and promptness of service provided. A request for maintenance (service call) may be submitted by any of the following ways:

      • Via an online maintenance service request form – routine requests only
      • By telephone to your area Maintenance Service Request Line: 808 839 HELP (4357) 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.  Emergency and urgent requests must be called in to assure prompt response.
      • Or, in person at your Neighborhood Management Office (NMO)

      The maintenance team will respond to requests within the following guidelines:

      • Emergency: Response within 15-60 minutes, work completed in a day
      • Urgent: Response within 24 hours, completed within three working days
      • Routine: Response within 24 hours, completed within five working days

      Some examples of each:

      • Emergency: gas leak, fire, electrical shocks/sparks, broken exterior door/windows, broken pipe, leak in roof or walls, no heat (if below freezing outside)
      • Urgent: overflowing toilet, no water or no hot water, no heat (if above freezing outside), clogged kitchen sink, refrigerator leaking or not working
      • Routine: dripping faucet, stove burner inoperable, garbage disposal out, leaking dishwasher

      Life threatening or other emergency situations should be directed to 911 first. 

  • How do I submit a request to install items in and around my home?

    • You must submit a written request at your Neighborhood Management Office (NMO) to make any alterations to the exterior or interior of the home. No changes can be made without written permission from the NMO.

      Alterations that require written permission include, but are not limited to: interior paint changes using standard colors, installing insured satellite dishes that are not secured to any part of the home, fence installation, ceiling fans, etc.

      Changes/additions that are not allowed include, but are not limited to: hot tubs, tree houses, trampolines, above ground pools larger than 12 inches, and tree swings. 

  • What pets are we allowed to have in our homes?

    • Dogs and cats are permitted only upon prior written consent of the Owner. Dogs generally will not be allowed in those homes that are located on the second floor above another home. Residents who have cats and/or dogs must sign a Pet Addendum and observe all applicable laws. Pets not permitted include Sylvan animals (animals found in the woods or groves such as skunks, rats, raccoons, ferrets, rabbits, and rodents). Wolf hybrids are not permitted in any community. Additionally, barnyard animals such as pigs, chickens and other poultry; exotic animals such as pot-bellied pigs, monkeys, reptiles, arachnids and amphibians will not be permitted in the housing community.

      Animals prohibited under federal, state and local law, are not permitted. In addition, local municipalities may have additional restrictions regarding certain dog breeds. Approved Pets are permitted subject to completion of a Pet Addendum and an annual update. 

      The pet limit per household is two dogs or cats (i.e., 2 dogs or 2 cats or 1 dog and 1 cat). A reasonable number (as determined by NMO) of other pets may be permitted. The determination of reasonableness of the number of birds, fish, and/or other authorized animals is at the sole discretion of the Director of Operations, whose decision will be final.

  • Will I need to maintain my lawn?

    • Hunt is pleased to provide landscaping services (mowing, trimming, edging) of all common areas including greenways, parks, and play areas within the neighborhoods. The front yards of all homes will also be maintained by Hunt. If you have a fenced-in backyard, this will be the only area that you will be responsible to maintain.

      Residents are required keep these areas free of any items that may prohibit the landscaping crews from maintaining these areas. Homes that do not keep their yards free of toys, trash, abandoned items or debris will not be mowed.

      If you desire to maintain your own lawn, please visit the NMO to complete a self-maintained yard form. 

  • How do I request permission to have out of town guests in our home?

    • Guests and guest vehicles must be registered with the Neighborhood Management Office if staying longer than 30 days. Please notify the Neighborhood Management Office in writing prior to your guest's visit.

      Written approval is required for all guests staying over 30 days. 

  • How do I make a suggestion to Hunt?

    • Hunt encourages and welcomes resident communication. You may enjoy the open door policy of the Resident Services Offices and the open forum of our neighborhood Facebook pages. All letters and phone calls will be responded to.

      Other avenues for resident feedback, suggestions and comments are available. Specifically, all homes are issued comment cards following service requests, all potential residents are requested to complete customer feedback cards, surveys regarding maintenance service are randomly distributed and yearly surveys are conducted via third-party (CEL & Associates, Inc. - REACT Resident Satisfaction Survey) with 100% of current residents receiving a survey.